LESOTHO MOVES TO LEVEL BLUE
The Kingdom of Lesotho’s has now been placed under level blue.
The changes from into effective from 2 July 2021.
Please note that there is a nationwide curfew from 10pm to 4am.
Movement across the border will include:
- Any individual may enter Lesotho including departing and arriving tourists at all ports of entry.
- Travellers must present an approved 72 hours negative COVID-19 test certificate.
- Political gatherings
- allow only indoor political meetings of 100 people observing all COVID-19 protocols
- Screening, Sanitizing & Registration at entrance
- Sports events
- Allow contact and non-contact sports without spectators with observance of all Covid-19 protocols
- Public recreational area (parks)
- Allow maximum of 50 people inside only observing all Covid-19 protocols
- avoid buffets services
- Allow only up to 100 people observing all Covid-19 protocols
- Social & family gatherings
- Permitted with only 50 people
- Alcohol not allowed